It’s Monday again, dolls. There’s a chill in the air, apples in my fruit bowl, pumpkin in my coffee, and an itch in my head to do some writing. I can feel you resisting, so here are some prompts to get you going. As always, check back here EVERY MONDAY for more prompts.
- Think of two unlikely heroes and pit them against one another.
- Write a poem about a dirty sock.
- What would the most popular spell in your spell book be?
- Watch a movie without the sound. Write your own dialogue.
- Write about a wicked stepmother.
- Now write a redemption story for her.
- Write the first like of a story titled: MR. LAWSON’S ANGER PIE.
- Describe the perfect day for apple picking.
- What would a candle made of earwax smell like?
- Describe the pet of a woman who owns three restaurants, all named after venereal diseases.
PLEASE share in the comments any of your favorite prompts or the fruits of your labor. Have a great week!